Maternity Dresses


With the beautiful weather we have been having the past few weeks I have been living in dresses as I find it just too warm for anything else, before being pregnant I wouldn't have really worn much day dresses but they having been my saving grace in this weather. So lately I've picked up a good few dresses to get me through my last couple of weeks.

Penneys have a great range of midi & maxi bodycon dresses at the moment, so affordable & I find them great for work cause I won't be devastated if it gets ruined with colour as I only paid around €10 for it. I recommend going up a size or two cause they aren't maternity sizes.
I also found Boohoo great for maternity clothes as well, they actually have quite a big range & they always have a discount code on the go, which is so handy! At the moment they have 25% OFF Everything with the code GOGOGO

I always thought it would be so easy to dress a bump & I'd love it but I've actually found it quite hard, especially when at the middle awkward stage where you have a small bump but it's not overly obvious & you just feel a bit frumpy in your clothes.

Here are a few of my favourite maternity dresses.

Day Dresses

All these dresses are affordable as you might not ever wear again after your pregnancy & we don't really know how long this weather will last.
Day dresses are so cute paired with a pair of white trainers or sandals.

New Look

Also available in Navy €19.99 


New Look

Also available in Black €19.99 


Boohoo
Available in a range of colours €14



Boohoo
€20
click here


Dressy Dresses

Boohoo
Also available in Sky blue & Nude €24


Want That Trend
Also available in pink, navy, white & coral  €34.24


Asos
€58.07


Asos
€24.89

So they are some of my top picks at the moment...
Hope you all enjoy the rest of the lovely weather! 

Sam
X

Comments

Popular Posts