Lisbon Take Me Back!


Our Beautiful Hen 
Hey Guys,

I'm just about getting back to normal after an amazing weekend away in Lisbon last weekend with the girls for one of my beautiful friends hen party! We flew out last friday, from the word go I knew it was gonna be an unforgettable weekend!! We all partied into the early hours, went on a beautiful private yacht trip, did a bit of sightseeing & of course did a bit of tanning on the beach. :) 


I made some great memories & new friends to last a lifetime.




 All 22 of us stayed in a massive 4 storey apartment. The apartment was very modern & could sleep upto 30 people. I've attached the link below. I would definitely recommend the accommodation for anyone heading to Lisbon with a big group of people.







On the Sunday we hired out some Tuk Tuk's and took a trip around the city & it did not disappoint. We stopped for coffee & at a few different locations to take some pics. Finally we ended up at the beach where we relaxed for the day!






It was so typical when we were away the weather in Ireland was actually the same as Lisbon if not hotter!! But that didn't bother us too much... :) We stayed well hydrated with all the yummy cocktails, we even decided the make up our own cocktail one of the days & I have to say it was the most delicous cocktails I have ever had!
Our Signature Cocktail


We well & truly ended our weekend off with a bang at Hard Rock Cafe The food was unbelievable, the music was lively & the staff were the best craic! Anything goes in the Hard Rock Cafe from dancing on to chairs to up singing with the band.

Hard Rock Cafe


I can't not mention the club we went to Urban.Beach.K
It is my actual dream club located on the beach, good music & loads of different dance areas.


Well that's it for now guys. Enjoy the rest of your sunday :)
Chat soon!
Sam
x

Comments

Popular Posts